I offer HIPAA compliant online video therapy!
You are required to create an account to use this service.
Already have an account? Login Here
Don't have an account?
Please select Schedule an Appointment. Let us know you would like to set up an Online Video account. We will provide an invitation via email. Once you have created your account, we will set up a session after basic new client information has been submitted.
All clients are required to associate an active credit card with their online therapy account. Our HIPAA portal is secure and your card information is confidential, even to us. This policy applies to all clients, even those who have met their Annual Out of Pocket Maximum. If you are utilizing insurance, our billing service will process your claims for you. It's that easy.
Steps for checking into your Online Video Session:
- Login to your account using the link above.
- Navigate to the calendar and click on your appointment to locate the 'Check In' button.
- Click 'Check In' to enter the virtual room where we will meet for the session.
- Locate the chat feature in the bottom right corner to communicate with me before beginning the session.
- When we are ready to begin press 'Start Session' to activate your microphone and camera.
- Your computer may show a message asking to allow the program to access your microphone and camera.
Are You Ready For Online Therapy?
Do you have a laptop, desktop PC or Mac which is 3 years old or newer?
Older devices may struggle to run the program properly.
Is your space equipped with a modern internet connection that is
Connecting directly to your router using an Ethernet cable for wired internet is recommended though wireless networks can work fine as well.
Have you downloaded
to your computer to use as your internet browser?
Standard browsers such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge or Safari on a Mac may encounter compatibility issues with the video software as those browsers are not as up to date with modern code.
Do you have access to a working webcam?
Most modern laptops have built in webcams which will work great for online therapy! If you have a desktop PC or Mac you may need to purchase and set up an external webcam.
Are you comfortable navigating computer software?
The online portal is easy to navigate and does not require any training to use. However, those who find computers to be confusing or frustrating in general may not be a good fit for online therapy.